Wednesday, June 15, 2011

we're moving!!

Well, folks....for the past 10 months, my little family and I have been living in my parents' basement apartment. Scoff all you will at our presumable laziness, but I am grateful for parents that have been understanding and supportive of us during a very difficult and trying time in our life. I don't know where we would be without their offer to let us live here while Aaron was looking for a job and we were trying to get back on our feet!

And now......our feet are back under us, and we are loving the view from up here! We have finally found us a great house to rent! Which is super exciting! I will post some pics later, but for now I just want to ask for your prayers as we prepare to start a new chapter in our life. I've gotta round up all of our stuff out of every nook and cranny  of this sweet apartment and out of storage, and get it all over to our new place. The task seems rather daunting with two under three and one on the way, but I can't wait to get started. There will be many changes when we get there.....most, if not all, for the better! And I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our little family in the coming months and years at this new home!

More on all this later....but I was just too excited to not post something TODAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment