Tuesday, May 17, 2011

whaahappend??

On Thursday of last week, I devoted my precious "naptime" hours to finishing up a couple posts I'd started. I was so proud of myself, as I completed TWO whole posts - pictures and all! One was very journal-y, and I was looking forward to revisiting it and regaining the strength and encouragement that I'd found right before writing it. The other was kinda crafty, and I was excited to have posted my first crafty post. I published them just in time to hear my little guys on the monitor laughing at each other.


Wow! I am awesome! I thought to myself.

But alas, God must have sensed my haughty attitude (as He always does....thankfully),  because when I went to view my blog a couple days later, they were nowhere to be found. Nothing even SAVED!

WHAT?!?


I still don't know what happened...maybe some of you have had a similar experience and can fill me in on what I did wrong????....or maybe I really fell asleep while my boys where napping and it was all just a dream.

Either way, I just wanted you to know that I have not forgotten about you, blog (and blog readers). Please don't give up on me.  A fresh (and more interesting than this) post will be up soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Stupid online editing interface....sorry to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete